Friday 1 February 2013

HELLO FEBRUARY!

Hello everyone! I'm back to blog on the first day of February, the month of LOVE and CELEBRATION! Hope all of you get full of love and happiness this month. What come in your mind about February?? No deny the first thing comes to lots of people mind is Valentine's day. A day which reminds me that I'm still single! Every Valentine's day I'm watching my friend receiving gifts and going out for a romantic dinner date with their loved one which I never experienced before. NEVER!  Anyway, i won't mind not having a date on the 14th because I can celebrate it with people around who love me or maybe all my single girl friends??? :D So, as a single lady Valentine day means nothing to me. The only thing in my mind now is Chinese New Year!! Can you believe that in less than 1 week we will be celebrating chinese new year!?? I don't know about you, but I certainly feeling excited and I can't wait for Chinese New Year to come! I can't wait for gathering with my family and friends! I can't wait to wear all my new clothes! And most importantly I can't wait to collect "Ang pows" (red packet)!!! Hahahaha.

Today I'm going to blog about Dinner Date With The Bff. 
For the first meetup of the year! 
It was Warm Snow Beer & Dine for dinner!!

 WITH NICOLE, MY DINNER DATE!
 SILLY GIRLFRIEND OF MINE!


Have you been to Warm before?  It was the third time i visit Warm. I still can remember the first time i visited warm was on New year eve! That time the restaurant was decorated with lots of beautiful balloons!
Good food, Reasonable price and Good service! It is definitely one restaurant you'd have to bring your family or friends to, for a visit.

  Babe Nic pick me up from work around 7. The minute I get into her car, we start deciding where to go and what to eat. The only thing came out in my mind was macarons! I wish that I can have macarons everyday without getting fat!!! *dreaming* As nicole love macarons and western food. So, I decided to bring her to one of my favourite restaurant, WARM to have our dinner! She's a food lover like me too!!
Before heading to Warm, I told her that I swear I'm not going to eat anything for dinner as I'm on a diet. I've been stuffed with lots of good food once i got back to my hometown, Ipoh for almost one month! Thanks to my parents, always feed me with good food and complain after I get fat. :( I gained lots of weight! I'm not lying but my photos did! My face getting rounder and rounder and my tummy is getting bigger and bigger! Mom even says that my face round like a ball! And that's true! Emoooooo! :((( 

FAIL BIG TIME!!! How can a food lover not eat when she visit her favourite restaurant?? Trying not to look on the menu for so long, because I know that i couldn't control myself when it come to food! *help* The young manager of Warm, sky if I'm not mistaken. ( can't really remember his name) recommended me salmon salad! Omg, salmon!?? My all time favourite! How can I resist my favourite?? It's just so tempting! Seriously.  I wanted to try out all the dishes, but too bad I'm on diet now! 9 more days to Chinese New Year! I wanna look good!! So, must control! hahaha.


As usual, we can't stop talking whenever we both meet! No doubt! Nicole is a very good listener of mine. She will never get bored of my grandmother's story and my problems!! She thought that everything i told her was interesting and she will try her very best to make me happy whenever i'm down! I'm so lucky to have a silly best friend like her! Thanks for being such a good friend! LOVE YOU!!



Warm Snow Beer & Dine
16-18 Jalan Medan Ipoh 1E, Medan Ipoh Bestari, 3400 Ipoh, Perak 
05-549 1321
Mon - Sun10:00 am - 1:00 am




Salmon Salad for me
Told Sky, that I wanted to eat something light as I'm on a serious diet! So surprised that he know that I love Salmon! He recommended me Salmon Salad! It not only look good, it taste extremely delicious! It perfect for those who on diet! 


Nicole's Seafood Spaghetti! 

 Macarons after the delicious meal! Who doesn't love dessert? Thanks sky for the delicious macarons! It taste like heaven!!! I love how the macarons taste in warm, it was different from other restaurant/cafe! REALLYYYY! I don't know how to describe!! It's really hard to describe the taste but I'm sure that you'll like them! Macarons lover, what are you waiting for?? And guys, if your girlfriend is a macarons lover bring her there! She will love it!  







Photo session in the toilet??? Hahaha #GirlsBeingGirl

That's all for now. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more updates..
Ends with love! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment