Monday 4 February 2013

Chinese New Year Means Everything NEW

Got no idea what to blog today. As I mention on my previous post, the only thing in my mind now is Chinese new Year, which I really can't wait for it! And for me, Chinese New Year means everything new! New clothes, new shoes, new accessories, new bag, new life?? and etc..
I'm sure that most of you are busy with this festive preparation, shopping, spring cleaning and stuff. My family and i started to clean our house. Those who don't know, this is the tradition based on the belief that cleaning before Chinese New Year will get the house ready for good luck again!
My wardrobe is full! Very full!! 3 wardrobe is full of my clothes. I don't know where to start... *faint* I know it's a little too exaggerated, but I'm sure that I'm not the only girl that have that much clothes! I still remember there's someone tell me this, "Now I know why you still don't have a boyfriend!! Is because you're a crazy shopper and that will scare a guy off!!" I was like, hello! I'm using my own allowance and salary to buy my own stuff! Problem? Well, I'm not going to mention your name, you know who you are! Haha. Anyway, I'm still shopping for Chinese New Year! A girl can never get enough of clothes! Haha

Took this in the fitting room. Wanted to get both of the dress, but sis say I look weird in it. :(



(



In the progress.....


Louis will never disappoint me with his creative art work. And tadaa~~ love it! Will do my fingernails tonight! :)



Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment