Saturday 5 January 2013

Food Post Again!

Nowadays, I eating non stop. Can't control myself when it's come to food. *DIET FAILURE* Whenever I got nothing to do the only thing i think of is food! I need food! And after every meal, dessert is a must! No matter how full I am I will still go for dessert!! I love dessert and I can't live without it. Like seriously? Haha. Hey fatty, why can't you just control yourself? Stop eating so much! 

You will know the reason why i gained so much weight, if you browse through the photo in my phone , it's full of food!! haha. Gonna upload some of it to show all of you how much I love fooooood. To those skinny people who wanna gain weight, you can make an appointment with me! I'll drive you around to eat all the good food in Ipoh and make you fat fat! Haha. :P

Now, lets the photo do the talk. ;)




Rainbow Cake. 
@ Zakka Loft


Mango loh 
@K.T.Z Food aka "Kai Tak Zhek"


Mile Crepe Cake
 @ Arthur's Hokkaido Mile Crepe  Cake Sungei Wang 

@Burps and Giggles


Brownies, Vanilla Milk Ice-Cream, Rainbow Cake And Ginger Chicken Rice
@zakka Loft



Tong Pak Fu
OREGI!!!!!! 
Craving for Araees now! :(

Italian Cuisine
@Marcoy! 

BBQ PLAZA!!!

DIMSUM
@ QI YUAN






KOREAN FOOD!!! 
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!

Fried Seafood spaghetti 
@ Ben's 
SPAGGHETI !!! 
PLAN B

Vietnamese Food! (Y)

Moo Moo Cow!!! 
:((( 
Can't eat it until I go back to kl. Few more months to go. 
Ipoh, Why you no Moo cow Frozen Yogurt? :(








MACARONS!!! MY FAVOURITE!!!! 
I wish I could eat macarons for breakfast everyday!!!! 
BAGEL!! 
LOVING Smoke Salmon Bagel From Burps And Giggles! 

Blogging about Food make me hungry!!! 
Gonna eat something now. 
Good night, all! 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment