Wednesday 2 January 2013

First post of 2013

Hi all, happy new year! I want to wish all of you best of luck in 2013. Can't believe it's already 2013. Time really flies! Last year wasn't a good year for me. I was so stupid that I choose the wrong course, meet the wrong people and wasted my time on things and people that doesn't worth. Hopefully 2013 will be a better year. *Finger crossed*

Gonna blog about my first day of 2013. I spent my first day with my sister, as my parents went for vacation. This is the first time spending my new year without my parents. :(( sad... I woke up late yesterday as I took medicine at 5a.m early in the morning. Sick on the first day of new year, wth? Spend the whole morning and afternoon on my bed. Lol. Woke up by the sister around 3, complaining that she's very hungry that she could eat a horse. haha. Brought her to burps and giggles to have our first meal! It was my first time there and I'm in love with the environment and also the food there! It's a very nice place to chill indeed. if you're looking for a place to propose or a place to celebrate with your loved ones, bring them to burps and giggles! I'm sure that they'll love it, trust me!

smoked salmon bagel for me and Chicken burger for my sister. All the cakes sold out so i ordered banana chocolate crepes as dessert. Dessert is a must after meal! And after eating, it's photo session! Hahaha.


That's all for now.
Lets the photo do the talk.
Xoxo



Hot Lemon Tea

Chicken Burger


Smoked Salmon bagel. (Y)
Banana Chocolate Crepes

















So, guys. Here's the address and number of Burps and Giggles.:)
93 & 95 Jalan Sultan Yussuf, 30000 Ipoh, Perak
Tel: +60 5-242 6188

1 comment:

  1. i went there and i only get to see the marilyn monroe part of this shop :(

    ReplyDelete