Tuesday 16 October 2012

40 facts about me! ♥


Before i start blogging facts about me. Gonna show you my favourite pics of myself that i took it last month. hehehe.
  1. I love my family very much, they mean the world to me. 
  2. I have one sibling, a younger sister. 
  3. My only best friend is my mom, I can rely on her and tell her everything!
  4. I'm pure chinese. Lots of people thought that I'm Thai, Korean, Eurasian but not chinese. Why? Tell me why? 
  5. I like laughing, making people laugh and laugh at people. :P
  6. When i promise you something, you can close your eyes and trust me. 
  7. I'm loyal and faithful to those who are true to me.
  8. I love fashion and modeling is my passion.
  9. I love to go for photo shoot! 
  10. I love to meet new people and keeping an active social life is important to me.
  11. My hair is my glory!
  12. I always look older than my actual age.
  13. I spend way too much time on social network.
  14. I couldn't dance and sing well. =/
  15. I love food! I love to eat! 
  16. I have strong addiction to sweet stuff! Macarons, candies, chocolate and etc.
  17. I'm so much addicted to chocolate! I eat chocolate everyday, like seriously. LOL
  18. I hate to be alone. I've always feel very uncomfortable when i'm alone in public. 
  19. Pink is my favourite colour! My laptop is PINK. My water tumbler is PINK. My phone cover is PINK. My bed sheet is PINK. Everything of mine is pink anyway. 
  20. Accessories are my weakness. 
  21. I never be in love, but no one believe me when i tell them. 
  22. I hate people not answering my call and replying my message! 
  23. I care that people criticize me sometimes.
  24. Sometimes I care too much about what others think of me. 
  25. i hug and sleep with my teddy bear every night. 
  26. I love KIDS, and kids love me too. awww. :)
  27. I hate drinking oat.
  28. I used to hate vegetables. But now i love it. 
  29. I scare of cat. 
  30. I can't live without my phone. My phone is baby! 
  31. I'm talkative. I talk 24/7. 
  32. I'm shy around stranger.
  33. I love it when someone cares about me.
  34. I hate it when people lie to me, and think i know nothing when I know everythinggg... 

Sources: Friends.
   35. A person who like to take pictures randomly..at random place and random time. -Red         Foo
   36. Super duper friendly caring awesome! -Dominic Chong
   37. SHE LOVES SUBWAY! - Blublu Tan
   38. She looks good everytime she goes out. She is never under-dressed! :) - Carmen Goh
   39. Cool with non close friends, super friendly once get close. -Sook Kuan
   40. You're stubborn in the sense that you work hard for what you want. -Brandon Loo




No comments:

Post a Comment