Monday 15 October 2012

Aloha!!


   Hi, everyone! I'm back to blog after so long. Well,it's been super long since I blogged. I think the last time i blog is last year, before SPM? You know why? Because I've forgotten my old blog's account password. From this you know that my memory is a sieve! I'm a very forgetful person, i admit! And Finally, I create a new account and back to blog! I promise i will blog at least twice a week. So do follow me! :)
   
     Hmmmmm.. Where should i start? Oh, yeah. My Sem break has just ended last week,so I'm back in the college again today. College was okay today. I can't really concentrate, I'm still in my holiday mood. :( Keep on talking and online in the class.  Don't feel like going to college tomorrow. *LAZY*.  Anyway, I get back my first petition proposal and research paper today. Guess what? My petition have been approved!!! And i get 3/5 for my research paper!! YAY! hehehehe.

     I have been awfully busy with my assignment recently. How stress?? There's assignment that i have to submit this thursday!! I haven't even start doing it. What am i waiting for? Ahhh.  I just don't feel like doing it. I'm not lazy, I'm just... urgh.*Trying to find an excuse to make myself feel better.*

     Lastly, if you did read The Star newspaper you will see me! i'm in the star newspaper yesterday! I didn't know that until my friend tagged me on fb! Can you spot me. I'm the girl in white top smiling happily! :)


That's all for today.
Will blog minimum 10 facts about me tomorrow.  
STAY TUNED.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment