Sunday 27 April 2014

A night to remember ❤


Hello hello hello... Yes, it's me! I'm back! I'm finally back to blog!! Won't be Mia (missing in action) anymore. Will keep my blog update!.. ;) So, do stalk me often! Just kidding.. You can now read my blog to know more about me! :)  Used to blog a lot during high school but...... after I enter college and makeup academy I've forgotten about my blog. I tried to blog but end up saving it as draft, half way blogging. I Used to blog about food, emo sh*ts and fashion? But now there's something added, my love life? *shy* hahaha...  My close friend was like "what? You finally have a boyfriend?" And some of them was like " Serious? He is your first love? I don't believe!"  And yeah, it was my first love.. Will blog about it soon! Stay tuned... :P

Today I gonna blog about last Wednesday night... 
Dinner date at Acme Bar & coffee, The Troika, Kuala Lumpur with my boy.
We didn't make any reservation and it was pretty full, but we still manage to get a sit in few minutes time. Lucky us.  It was my first time here. Honestly, this place looked romantic to me and the food was not bad.. Especially the Sizzling Brownie with Oreo Ice-Cream! It was so good!





Mushroom soup RM24

Scallop Aglio Olio spaghetti RM43
Cod fish RM43
Machiato and cucumber Mint 
Sizzling Brownie With Oreo Ice-Cream
Taste so good! Will definitely come back for it! 😋



Blur pic...  :( 

After dinner, We went to KLCC to take some pics....



Acme Bar and Coffee (ABC)
Ground Floor at The Troika, 
19 Persiaran KLCC, 
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Operating Hours
Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 12:00 am 
Fri: 11:00 am - 1:00 am 
Sat: 9:30 am - 1:00 am 
Sun: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm

Contact Number
+60 3-2162 2288

That's all for now.
End with love.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment