Tuesday 29 April 2014

29.04.14


Woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for sister and fetch her to school today. 
A good way to kick start my day. 
It just took me less than 5 minutes to prepare it actually. 
If you're in a rush, you can make this as breakfast.
No need to fried, no need to wash the pan.. Very very easy..
1. Put the egg in a bowl and place it in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Pour some hot water in the bowl, 
put your hot dog and bacon in the bowl, leave it in the microwave for 3-5minutes
Tadaaa~ Your breakfast can be serve.. 
I

Touch up my hair roots in Mummy's saloon..
If you don't know..
Yup, My mum owned a hair saloon..
Quote my name for special discount! HAHAHA
Hope to see you guys there... ;)
Address:
Team Florence Hair Design
79, Jalan Theatre, 30300, Ipoh
Tel:
05-2422782
I
With my naughty sis....
Went to Happy 8 to have lunch with my sweetheart, Nicole and my sis. 
Been exploring cafes in Ipoh this few days..

Omelette Rice- RM20

Nicole's Chicken Burger - RM21

WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICS WITH MY TEDDY???? 
Who doesn't love ICE-CREAM??
Mint Chocolate Chips and Very bery Strawberry.. yummeh...

SELFIE QUEEN 
#whengirlsbeinggirls

I'm kinda tired and my mind is working pretty slow now. So, i think that's all for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment