Sunday 8 June 2014

Fooooooood.

It's Sunday already??? 
Means I have to get back to work tomorrow???

Woke up early to tidy up my room and wash my clothes as usual. The weather is so hot that killing me. So, I decided to go shopping mall to chill. 

Tea time at Lavender Bistro, Bukit Indah Johor... 
Cafe latte 
Look nice huh?
Taste good tho. 

Focus on the food... 


Tea set Rm25 
You can choose either tea or coffee... 

Carbonara 


Tuna panini



Saturday..
7.06.2014
Went to JPO yesterday, Didn't really shop much... Because gotta save money and go for vocation! Yay..... 

Pity boy that walks with me the whole day, even hungry and tired but still never complain. You know right? Girls will never feel hungry or tired when they're shopping.... Hahaha... 

Oh, well.... 
Food post again... 
Laksa laksa laksa.... 
*DROOooooooOLING*

I'm so in love with Penang laksa in KSL... It's a must try! It was really nice... I'm drooling when I'm uploading the photo...

After having a bowl of laksa, both of us still feeling hungry... So we went to a hawker stall that near ksl to buy some food home... Can't control myself myself when it's come to food. I just love to eat so much...Can't believe that we can finish all of em'... I'm eating way too much nowadays.. It's like I will ever get full... I thought I will slim down when I start working, but end up eating more than usual... 

Seafood tomyam.... 
Hmmmm... I don't really like it... I swear I'm going to Thailand for Thai food after this job! I shouldn't write about food now. I'm hungry..... Grrrrrr


Mango sticky rice...


Some Fried food...


BBQ chicken wings... Yummeh

Last but not least, 
Pork Satay.... 

I'm sorry if I make you hungryyyyy... :P
I'm going to eat soon cause I'm really hungry already... Bf is cooking nowwwww and I'm blogging without helping him? Is it okay???? Hahahaha... Going to help him now... Bye guys.... 
 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment